LOUISVILLE – Aside from browsing through thousands of products on display at the 2016 National Farm Machinery Show at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, visitors can attend free seminars and a taping of the television program, “U.S. Farm Report.” The seminars are offered Wednesday through Friday, Feb. 10-12, in the South Wing.
Sponsored by Farm Journal Media, Farm Industry News, DTN/The Progressive Farmer, and Harvest Energy Solutions, this year’s topics include:
• Market and Weather Strategies
• Grow World Record Corn and Soybean Yields
• Updates on the Used Machinery Market
• Marketing Outlook
• Protecting Your Grain, the Latest in Monitoring Tech
• Sub-Irrigation, Managing Water on Your Farm
• Strip-Till – Maximizing Effectiveness
• In-Season Fertility – Tools of the Trade
• Powering Agriculture with Renewable Energy
Farm Journal Media will host a live taping for “U.S. Farm Report” hosted by Tyne Morgan and Al Pell with special guests on Thursday, Feb. 11 at 2:30 p.m. in South Wing B, Room 105.
Admission to the National Farm Machinery Show is free and open to the public. Parking at the Exposition Center is $8/vehicle.
See www.farmmachineryshow.org for a full seminar schedule.