LOUISVILLE -- In addition to acres of indoor exhibits and thousands of new products, the National Farm Machinery Show (NFMS) offers a full schedule of free seminars for farmers and agribusiness professionals. The seminars are open to all NFMS attendees and are offered Wednesday through Friday, Feb. 15-17 in the South Wing of the Kentucky Exposition Center.
Sponsored by Farm Journal Media, Farm Industry News, DTN/The Progressive Farmer and the Monsanto Company this year’s topics include:
· Market and Weather Strategies
· Grow World Record Corn and Soybean Yields
· Updates on the Used Machinery Market
· Marketing Outlook
· New Sprayer Tech and What It Means for My Farm
· Roundup Ready Xtend Crop System Learning Session
· Farm Data at Work on the Farm
· Super Precise Fertilizer Application
· Aerial Imagery Farm Journal Media will host a live taping for “U.S. Farm Report” hosted by Tyne Morgan with special guests on Thursday, February 16 at 2:30 p.m. in South Wing B, room 105.
Admission to the National Farm Machinery Show is free and open to the public. Parking at the Exposition Center is $8 per vehicle and $20 per bus. See attachment for full seminar schedule or visit www.farmmachineryshow.org.